[cfe-dev] "clang.org"

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Tue Nov 12 00:07:14 PST 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:22 PM, "C. Bergström"
<cbergstrom at pathscale.com>wrote:

> I think this was driven by patches not being accepted yet

Can you point to a patch review which is stalled or not making progress?
Maybe ping them so that the very active reviewers we have of windows
patches now can review them? I'm not aware of any, but perhaps I have
missed them.

> Sorry, but why is everyone so upset about this? Every distro adds patches
> to their "clang" and it's not blessed or "official". Alp is clearly not
> being hostile, negative and if his work allows people to test the patches
> before integration +1.

No one has indicated he is, only you have drawn this conclusion. All we
have said is that this would be confusing to an outsider, and I think that
confusion is *already* evident.