[cfe-dev] [ARM] Removing v7s/v7f/v7k and cortex-a9-mp

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Thu Nov 7 09:53:44 PST 2013

Can you clarify what you are proposing? Are you proposing that we eliminate the option such as -arch armv7s? If so, the answer is no. This would impact a lot of users negatively.

If you are proposing changes to how the information is communicated between the frontend and backend, then the answer is maybe. You do need to provide a much more concrete proposal that will maintain the functionality.

Evan