[cfe-dev] Static Analyzer (annotations, path sensitive analysis)

Orbán György o.gyorgy at gmail.com
Fri May 31 03:16:15 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Are there any other or newer possibilities to suppress a specific analyzer
warning?
I checked the FAQ and there are two possibilities right now
- analyzer annotations
- __clang_analzyer__ macro

I'm interested in C++ code analysis. I found some annotations at the clang
analyzer webpage but if I understand it right for C++ I can only use the
attribute nonnull or anlyzer_noreturn. Are there other source code
annotation I could use?
Is it possible to create some annotation which will suppress only warnings
for a given check?
Using the scan-build which checkers are enabled by default?

My last question is in connection with the path sensitive analysis. Could
you give me some details how the exploded graph exploration is made or
where can i find some information about it? The traversal is made parallel
for each path?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
George