[cfe-dev] Mutable AST -- Advice Needed --

steveneliuk s.eliuk at samsung.com
Tue May 28 13:40:50 PDT 2013

In terms of rewriter and re-parse... given the real-time nature we would like
to prevent reparsing as multiple re-parses would be required because many
changes may occur.

Last, we are trying to steer clear of LLVM, given it would be a heavy weight
in terms of download size.

One of the secondary goals will be to trim down what we are using on the
Clang side in order to keep the utilities size reasonable.