[cfe-dev] clang-interpreter example and in-memory buffer

Adam Seering aseering at gmail.com
Sat May 25 10:00:23 PDT 2013

Hi all,
	I'm new to libclang/etc; I'm trying to do something very similar to
what the "clang-interpreter" example is doing, except I'm playing with
generating the .cpp file dynamically.

	I could write it out to a temp file, but that means dealing with temp
files...  I already have the content I want in a string in memory.  I'm
just wondering if there's a reasonably-simple way to pass the file data
in directly rather than actually writing it to a file?  Any pointers?

Thanks,
Adam