[cfe-dev] Libclang doesn't provide macros from precompiled header files

jaytee aloha_arts at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 10:19:50 PDT 2013

I've generated a TU which uses a precompiled header file. The PCH header file
from which the PCH file was generated contained some macros which are used
in my source file. The problem is that when I'm visiting the TUs children,
I'm never able to get the macros included in the .pch file.
precompiledheader.h:
#define MYMACRO int variable
sourcefile.h:
MYMACRO;
int main() {...}
// cursors for 'variable' are visited, but I never get cursors for MYMACRO.

Is there a known workaround for this issue?

Thank you very much!