[cfe-dev] Cambridge LLVM Social + Beer Festival

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Sat May 18 09:17:32 PDT 2013

Dear folks,

Next week will be the famous Cambridge Beer Festival, and since beer has
everything to do with compilers, we'll hold the the next LLVM Social there,
trying to find the blood alcohol concentration of 0.1337% to achieve
super-human programming abilities.

http://www.cambridgebeerfestival.com/viewnode.php?id=3

Some of use will be there all week, or so I heard, but most of us will be
there on Wednesday evening. The event starts midday, but most of us will be
there after 6pm. I'll be with some LLVM t-shirt, so look for the dragon.

See you there!

cheers,
--renato