[cfe-dev] Move VTableContext & friends from AST to CodeGen?

Timur Iskhodzhanov timurrrr at google.com
Wed May 15 06:31:41 PDT 2013

Anders,
Thanks for the historic insight!

Looks like here are the discussion and the commit:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.clang.scm/36181
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?view=revision&revision=140510

Peter,
Do you know if PathScale is still working on a WHIRL backend for clang?
  (I believe this was the main rationale for the move to AST)
What exactly do they need to have in AST?
Do they only support one C++ ABI?

--
Timur