[cfe-dev] Clang Static Analyzer - BugReporter::EmitBasicReport with Stmt

Gábor Kozár kozargabor at gmail.com
Wed May 8 01:24:55 PDT 2013

Hi Jordan,

Okay, so that Decl I need to specify is the parent for the Stmt I want to
report? That makes sense.
The reason I'm running my matchers in checkEndOfTranslationUnit, is because
a lot of matches are not actually inside function bodies, but are for
example data members of classes. I was under the impression that
checkASTCodeBody would only be called for functions (although I can't quite
remember why). Is that not the case?

Thanks!

Gabor