[cfe-dev] Anyone build on Windows using CMake/VC11 recently?

Michael Price michael.b.price.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 07:09:26 PDT 2013

I used CMake to create Visual Studio 10 projects today to see if there was
a difference and got a lot of the same errors.  Should I list them all out
in this thread or make one thread per project (i.e. llvm, clang,
compiler-rt, etc...) or one thread per issue?  For one not unique to the
clang project, should I ping the llvm list instead?