[cfe-dev] intermittent libclang Sema::LookupSpecialMember crash

Ben Hendrickson ben.hendrickson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:29:52 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Argyrios Kyrtzidis <akyrtzi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Are you able to provide a preprocessed file where this occurs ?

I set about making such a file this morning, but first found that when I
upgrade from 3.2 to the latest version in SVN the crash goes away.  I doubt
anyone is going to care about backporting a fix for 3.2, so am assuming
getting clean file (i.e. without internal code from where I work) that it
reproduces on no longer matters.

I assume your custom build has assertions enabled, right ?

I did.

> You could also maybe try running under valgrind.

It was too slow to run under long enough to reproduce the bug.