[cfe-dev] No Linked-In Requests

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 15 10:34:08 PDT 2013

Dear Jignesh,

Sending LinkedIn requests to cfe-dev (or any of the LLVM-related mailing
lists) is not allowed because we consider them to be off-topic for the
lists.  Please keep future posts to this list on topic.

I've configured your subscription to cfe-dev to require administrator
moderation (i.e., I or another admin will need to approve your messages
before they are posted to the list).  We'll remove this requirement if
your future posts are on topic.

If you did not send this LinkedIn email, you may want to double-check
your machine to make sure it's not infected with a virus.

-- John T.