[cfe-dev] Clang-based indexer and code navigator

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 12:36:08 PDT 2013

On Saturday 09 March 2013 17:47:21 Ryan Prichard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on a source code navigation tool for C and C++ that
> uses Clang to index code.  I thought people on this list might be
> interested in it.
>
> I posted a demo of the tool at http://rprichard.github.com/sourceweb,
> and the source code is available at the GitHub page,
> https://github.com/rprichard/sourceweb.

Hi

I recognize the Qt Creator style.

This looks a bit like what I did. But for the web:
demo:
http://code.woboq.org/userspace/llvm/tools/clang/tools/driver/driver.cpp.html?style=qtcreator#main
source on github: https://github.com/woboq/woboq_codebrowser

Did you know that QtCreator also tried to use clang as a C++ model:
https://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2011/10/19/qt-creator-and-clang/
But AFAIK, they found it was too slow, so the kept maintaining their own C++
parser.

--
Olivier