[cfe-dev] Stripped-down Clang/LLVM

Joe Groff arcata at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:18:46 PST 2013

Removing targets from the LLVM build at least is easy—just specify
-DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD="X86" (or whatever target(s) you need) to your
CMake cache. (I don't know the equivalent configure flag off the top of my
head, but there is one.) I'm not sure whether the LLVM targets-to-build
propagates automatically to remove code from Clang, though.

-Joe