[cfe-dev] libc++ in Windows

Jim Dovey jdovey at kobo.com
Thu Jun 27 10:35:21 PDT 2013

On Jun 26, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Nico Rieck <nico.rieck at gmail.com<mailto:nico.rieck at gmail.com>> wrote:

On 26.06.2013 02:57, Daniel Dilts wrote:
When I was looking at libc++ it didn’t appear to support Windows except maybe under MinGW.  What would be a good place to start to get libc++ to work on Windows?

I've been working on this on and off. Here's a braindump of what's needed:

I would be more than happy to lend a hand here, if you could point me at something and tell me exactly what needs doing so we could coordinate our efforts.

Jim Dovey
Digital Content Format Evangelist | Kobo Inc.
jdovey at kobo.com<mailto:jdovey at kobo.com>
C: (416) 716-0413
135 Liberty St. | Suite 101 | Toronto, ON  | M6K 1A7

[cid:image001.png at 01CD8762.BDA95B70]