[cfe-dev] libc++ in Windows

Daniel Dilts diltsman at outlook.com
Tue Jun 25 17:57:47 PDT 2013

I have been building clang on Windows and I was wanting to use that version of clang to build other things with.

When I had tried to compile against the Microsoft standard library it would not compile successfully.  I noticed in the cfe-commits list that it looks like a commit is in the works that should fix most of this.

I would love to build against libc++ on Windows, since the current Microsoft standard library isn’t entirely complete (variadic templates anybody?).

When I was looking at libc++ it didn’t appear to support Windows except maybe under MinGW.  What would be a good place to start to get libc++ to work on Windows?