[cfe-dev] common library for D950

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Fri Jun 21 00:33:34 PDT 2013

+dgregor, cfe-dev

Context: this is about the code to find whether a "name" is shadowing a
variable, given it would be introduced before a given statement.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Bernal, Ariel J
<ariel.j.bernal at intel.com>wrote:

>  Hi Manuel,****
>
> ** **
>
> I added support now for using directives in
> http://llvm-reviews.chandlerc.com/D950, that I missed before. ****
>
> I’ve been looking to do some work with clang itself, Where do you think we
> should be porting this functionality to?

I think this should go somewhere into AST, close to ASTContext. ASTContext
already seems large, and I don't know whether we already have a collection
of functions like this somewhere.

Alternatively, we could put it into Tooling.

Doug, thoughts?

/Manuel