[cfe-dev] unknown type name 'ObjCClassDecl'

lostknight thanhtuan at aces.snu.ac.kr
Wed Jun 19 01:32:33 PDT 2013

Hi, thank for replying. I got it now.

May I have another question? Where do I get documentation about the AST
structure of produced from clang? The reason why I ask this because I don't
find the information in "clang internal" section in the homepage of clang is
enough to fully understand about the AST structure. For example, when using
the clang::RecursiveASTVisitor to traverse the tree, I don't know which
function (VisitSomething) I have to rewrite to print out the node's
information.

My ultimate goal is to construct a source-to-source transformation. I need
to start from parsing a source code and regenerate the code but to do that I
need to understand the AST first. Any suggestions on how I should start
would be great.