[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Cambridge LLVM Social next week

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Jun 19 09:48:17 PDT 2013

On 19 June 2013 17:37, David Chisnall <David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> The Boathouse is nice - on the river and with reasonable beer and food.
>  The Old Spring is also quite nice, has big tables outside, and is usually
> quite quiet midweek.

I'm open to suggestions, but I don't want people to get lost because we
can't fix on a pub... It almost happened last time we let it open...

Maybe we could use a social app on mobiles to help organize, but I don't
know any. Funny how things have progressed in terms of Angry Birds and cat
pictures, and not in terms of real usability... sigh... Weds Blues got me,
I need a pint!

> David
> (Who has not yet completed the process of performing an exhaustive survey
> of Cambridge pubs)

I think we have to do something about it... A good Cantabrigian should know
his local pubs.

cheers,
--renato