[cfe-dev] Error while doing static analysis: Include file does not match processor setting

Snehal Sable Snehal.Sable at kpitcummins.com
Thu Jun 6 02:31:33 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am using clang tool for static analysis of my code which is compliable using MPLAB compiler.
Here it is giving error "Include file does not match processor setting" error and so it is not doing further analysis.
I need to add the complier name using the target variable, can it be done using "-d" as in GCC Compiler.
Is there any other way so that it can be done in clang or is there any  flag in option.td file to be set for getting this issue resolved?

Thanks & Regards,
Snehal Sable
CBA | Productivity & FE | Board: +91-20-66525000  Ext: 3228 | Cell: 9096885853|KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd, Pune