[cfe-dev] libc++abi releases?

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Sun Jun 2 09:16:10 PDT 2013

On 06/ 2/13 09:33 PM, Matthew Dempsky wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 7:13 AM, "C. Bergström"<cbergstrom at pathscale.com>  wrote:
>> MIPS64/SPARC support may happen at some point in the future (no promises)
> What's needed to support other processor architectures in libcxxrt?  I
> didn't notice any processor-specific code (other than ARM) in any of
> libsupc++, libc++abi, or libcxxrt.
>
> Also, is cfe-dev still the appropriate mailing list to discuss
> libcxxrt, or should we move this discussion elsewhere?
If the architecture supports the same ABI I'm guessing it's just a
matter of testing and bug fixes - I don't know of any target specific
code in libcxxrt, but the corresponding libunwind will probably have
some. I don't mind discussing this here if others don't mind, but bug
reports should go to our github though.

thanks