[cfe-dev] libc++abi releases?

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Sun Jun 2 07:13:02 PDT 2013

On 06/ 2/13 08:53 PM, Matthew Dempsky wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 3:39 AM, Konstantin Tokarev<annulen at yandex.ru>  wrote:
>> Why don't use use libcxxrt, like FreeBSD?
> No reason in particular.  I'd gained an impression somehow that
> libcxxrt was specific to amd64/i386, and libcxxrt's "supported
> platforms" declaration in its README seemed to reinforce that view for
> me.  Also, when I tried searching for "libcxxabi vs libcxxrt", I
> couldn't find any good arguments for one over the other, so I just
> picked one.
>
> That said, does libcxxrt have releases?
git master should always be in a production ready state. Typically this
isn't something which would be released standalone and should be bundled
with the compiler.

binary size is much smaller than libcxxabi last time I checked.

David - Did you add ARM support  and should the README be updated?

MIPS64/SPARC support may happen at some point in the future (no promises)