[cfe-dev] FW: RFC: YAML as an intermediate format for clang::tooling::Replacement data on disk

Vane, Edwin edwin.vane at intel.com
Wed Jul 31 10:50:29 PDT 2013

Is it? Is it not possible for conflicts to occur? If so we must detect these conflicts for the user to sort out. Admittedly, migmerge_git approaches the merge problem from a contextual diff approach but it's the difficulty of detecting conflicts that made that approach so appealing in the first place.