[cfe-dev] constructor inheritance in 3.3?

Du Toit, Stefanus stefanus.du.toit at intel.com
Wed Jul 31 10:50:03 PDT 2013

Support was completed in 179154:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?view=revision&revision=179154

(there have been a few bug fixes since then)

Stefanus

--
Stefanus Du Toit <stefanus.du.toit at intel.com>
Intel Waterloo

From: Scott Baldwin <scottbaldwin at gmail.com<mailto:scottbaldwin at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, 31 July, 2013 7:59 AM
To: "cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu<mailto:cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu>" <cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu<mailto:cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu>>
Subject: Re: [cfe-dev] constructor inheritance in 3.3?

Sorry, to be clear, here is the link I was referring to: http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html

Also, by "SA" I meant I would have to bother one of our sys admins to upgrade the software on this environment (if you tell me it is in fact supported in later version).