[cfe-dev] Clang sanitizer blacklist format?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Jul 31 08:18:29 PDT 2013

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 05:47:44 -0400, Jeffrey Walton said:

>To summarize, what is the format of the blacklist file?

I don't have an answer, but see you are going down a similar path to me, when I passed the sanitizers over our 3rd party dependencies.  Other things on OS X you may want to blacklist:

rdar://14095332
__darwin_fd_isset macro in _structs.h performs undefined left shift

rdar://12388003
readdir() invokes undefined behaviour, returns misaligned memory
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2012-September/024522.html

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com