[cfe-dev] Scan-build can not find .h files

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Tue Jul 30 09:31:35 PDT 2013

This is still using ccc-analyze; I recommend you stick to Xcode 4.6 and its newer integration when using scan-build for iOS projects. (It's always had problems like this.)

If you really can't switch, you could try adding an explicit include path to wherever that header lives in your source tree. I would have expected it to work anyway, but now we'd really prefer people just switch to Xcode 4.6.

Jordan