[cfe-dev] IRIX support?

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jul 28 06:19:54 PDT 2013

LLVM and clang (modulo bugs) support the ABIs that IRIX uses for MIPS, however I don't know the status of toolchain support for IRIX in clang (finding locations of headers, linker, assembler, and so on).  If this is missing, it would be very easy to add, but it would require someone who actually cared about IRIX to do it.

David