[cfe-dev] a good C++ and ASM forum ?

Arji Cot arjicot at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 05:37:49 PDT 2013

I started following this mailing list few days ago, I found it interesting
even if I literally started clang just after being subscribed, so my
know-how it's exactly capable of decode most of this informations, but more
often I feel the need to discuss something in a different way and with a
different approach, I wonder if somebody can suggest some C++ and assembly
forums around the net that are about programming, mainly on both x86 and
ARM.

Thanks,
in case I'm really OT please discard this message.