[cfe-dev] Commit request: Search for gcc in the gcc-cross directory.

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:03:49 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> It has been two weeks with no response or reaction to this mail. I'm bumping
> it again and CC'ing a few people for a more direct request for commit.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Our system is currently optimized for the most active developers... as
you've discovered, it does has a tendency to track of patches or
otherwise leave patches in a state where it isn't clear what is
happening.  Usually a simple "ping" after a few days is enough, but
you might have to do it a couple times depending on how busy people
are and which developers are expected to review your patch.

Committed in r187175.

-Eli