[cfe-dev] How to filter some bugs from scan-build?

凌欢 linghuan713 at 126.com
Fri Jul 19 02:30:08 PDT 2013

hi, all:
My scan-build verison is checker-275. I can add  some pragma lines such as the following lines to source code:
#pragma clang diagnostic ignored "-Wdangling-else"
#pragma clang diagnostic ignored "-Wparentheses-equality"
 #pragma clang diagnostic ignored "-Wunused-variable"
to avoid the Xcode Gui Analyze the bugs. It seems that it worked for Xcode Gui Analyse ,for exmale ,to disble the
Dead assignment bug type scan ,we can add:
 #pragma clang diagnostic ignored "-Wunused-variable"
to specific source code. The problem is , the setting is not work for scan-build command line tool.
Can anyone give me tips? Thanks all.
BRs
Howard Ling

E-mail:    linghuan713 at 126.com