[cfe-dev] compilling clang

Devchandra L Meetei dlmeetei at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 22:25:56 PDT 2013

Thanks, Lost the warning msgs.
clang can not finishes the clang compilation kin 4 or 5 hours, Seems
horrible.

is there any specific reason to prefer clang over gcc when clang is
installed?

Let me retried to get the warnings at weekend and open a Bug for it.

--
Warm Regards
--Dev

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.