[cfe-dev] Phabricator down

Justin Holewinski justin.holewinski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:07:47 PDT 2013

Is Phabricator down again?  I'm starting to see the following:

[Rendering Exception] Multiple exceptions during processing and rendering.
    - AphrontQueryConnectionException: Attempt to connect to
phabricator at localhost failed with error #1040: Too many connections.
    - InvalidArgumentException: Argument 1 passed to
AphrontView::setUser() must be an instance of PhabricatorUser, null
given, called in
/srv/http/phabricator/src/view/page/PhabricatorStandardPageView.php on
line 197 and defined

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Manuel Klimek <klimek at google.com> wrote:

> We should be back up - please let me know if anything doesn't work as
> expected...
>
> Cheers,
> /Manuel
>

> On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Chandler Carruth <chandlerc at google.com>wrote:
>
>> Just as a tiny update, Manuel is actively working on it, but a small
>> issue has turned into a larger issue... stay tuned...
>>

>> On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Manuel Klimek <klimek at google.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> unfortunately phab has gone down and I currently don't have access to
>>> fix it up. I'll work on it first thing tomorrow, so ETA for it getting back
>>> is roughly 14 hours.
>>>
>>> Sorry!
>>> /Manuel

Thanks,