[cfe-dev] [RFC] Adding Thread Role Analysis

Delesley Hutchins delesley at google.com
Wed Jul 10 06:56:37 PDT 2013

> I'm really sorry that we've given this impression, because that's
> definitely not our goal.  Quite the opposite, actually!  We want to
> reuse as much infrastructure as possible while exposing a different
> metaphor to the user than what already exists.

I apologize for jumping to conclusions; I couldn't tell from your post
that there was anything you wanted to reuse.  I think you have some
really great ideas, and I would like to incorporate them into clang's
thread safety analysis if we can; we'll talk about it later offline.

  -DeLesley

--
DeLesley Hutchins | Software Engineer | delesley at google.com | 505-206-0315