[cfe-dev] Code coverage on clang

mbm_kalpesh mbm_kalpesh at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 9 22:39:20 PDT 2013

Sorry, May be I am asking dumb question, I am very very new to clang and C++
world:
1. we are creating an android app and to build ndk c++ part, we are using
clang as our compiler. We are using windows for our OS choice, will it cause
additional problems?
2. We got *.gcno, it was generating in temp folder (not with shared lib :
*.so)
   a. compile flags used: -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage
   b. link flags used: -lprofile_rt -lgcc
3. where do I get llvm-cov. which binaries should I download from
http://llvm.org/releases/download.html. As suggested we are using windows as
our build machine. Do we need to switch to ubuntu?
4. How to get html report for codecoverage(as lcov does for gcc). will
llvm-cov would help there?