[cfe-dev] How can I get and manipulate the Store and Environment in the current ProgramState in Clang Static Analyzer?

Arthur Yoo phjy007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 05:43:01 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I want to get and manipulate the Store and Environment in the current
ProgramState in checkPreStmt() and checkPostStmt(). How can I do that?

What's more, I’ve dumped the ProgramState in my checker in checkPostStmt().
But I don’t know the meaning of addresses in the Expressions. What do those
addresses mean? Thanks a lot. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Arthur Yoo