[cfe-dev] -fsanitize=undefined and shared libraries

zapadinsky zapadinsky at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:22:25 PST 2013

Sorry for bringing this thread up again...
I've updated clang and compiler-rt to current trunk. Now I have this error
trying to link against libMyLib.so which was linked with -fsanitize=integer
switch:

clang++ -fsanitize=integer ... -lMyLib -o ...
/.../libMyLib.so: undefined reference to `__mulodi4'
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

I'm trying to localize the problem but have no big progress for now. It is
not reproduced on a simple shared lib project. Any ideas? Without -fsanitize
all works fine