[cfe-dev] OpenCL SPIR code generation

Benyei, Guy guy.benyei at intel.com
Tue Jan 22 23:50:23 PST 2013

Hi Ankur,
SPIR generation is not yet fully supported in Clang. I'm working on this task, but there are still some missing parts.
The correct way to generate SPIR by Clang is adding the "-triple spir-unknown-unknown" or "-triple spir64-unknown-unknown" command line options when running clang.

Thanks
   Guy Benyei
[email_signature_guy_new2]