[cfe-dev] Proposal: Type-Aware Memory Profiling

Dmitri Gribenko gribozavr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:59:05 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Dai Mikurube <dmikurube at chromium.org> wrote:
> Could anyone tell me a good document about Clang's test?  My patch actually
> doesn't have tests yet.  I'm not sure how to add new tests in Clang's
> style...  Finally, I'd like to make sure that
> https://gist.github.com/4535834 works as its comment.

For this patch CodeGen tests are needed.
test/CodeGen/builtins-multiprecision.c is a good example.

Driver tests are also needed to ensure that the driver passes the flag
to the frontend.  test/Driver/retain-comments-from-system-headers.c is
about as much as needed -- just copy it and change the flag.

Sema tests might also be needed, but I can not think of any.

Dmitri