[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] ARM failures

David Tweed David.Tweed at arm.com
Tue Jan 8 10:31:42 PST 2013

The obvious difference is that you're using --enable-optimized and implicitly --disable-assertions. If you run the tests with

make check-all VERBOSE=1 'LIT_ARGS=-v ' > logfile

and grep for FAILED in logfile, does what's listed there give any more details? (Quite possible in a Release-Asserts build
it might not.)

Cheers,
Dave