[cfe-dev] Test Suite - Livermore Loops

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Jan 7 02:45:55 PST 2013

On 3 January 2013 21:53, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's how you achieve this goal. What a buildbot does is governed by
> the configuration in the zorg repository (that's where we keep the
> buildbot configuration code that is sync'd up to the lab.llvm.org
> buildmaster).

Hi David,

I had a go at Zorg after the website was back online.

As far as I can tell, buildbot/osuosl/master/config/builders.py is the
script that has to be changed, using LNTBuilder rather than ClangBuilder.

I can see that there are only a few LNTBuilder's in use, and I don't want
to break all buildbots, so I'm planning in just changing the gcc12 and
gcc20 (with Duncan's permission) to make it stop failing the Livermore
loops.

Is there some PyDoc / Doxygen documentation on the Zorg classes? I'll be
digging it manually in the interim and will send you guys a patch to
convert those two buildbots to LNT.

Question: Is there any way of changing them locally BEFORE committing the
change to Zorg? Or is it changing Zorg the only way to test?

cheers,
--renato