[cfe-dev] [RFC] Tutorial for Clang Analyzer Plugins

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 5 12:34:04 PST 2013

Hi ddunbar, in transitioning the analyzer to Sphinx, I'm going to need
some setup on the llvm.org server as with the other Sphinx
transitions. As background, clang/docs/analyzer is excluded from the
Sphinx build in clang/docs/, and has its own self-contained Sphinx
build.

So what is needed is to run `make` inside `clang/docs/analyzer/` (no
`-f Makefile.sphinx` since there was no conflicting Makefile in this
directory), then copy `clang/docs/analyzer/_build/html/` to appear at
<http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/docs/>.

Thanks,

-- Sean Silva