[cfe-dev] Test Suite - Livermore Loops

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Jan 3 13:04:55 PST 2013

On 3 January 2013 20:53, Michael Gottesman <mgottesman at apple.com> wrote:

> All of our internal testers use LNT. LNT behind the scenes just calls the
> Makefiles appropriately. So it would be impossible to get rid of the
> makefile execution without gutting LNT as well = p.

Hi Michael,

The idea was never to gut the makefiles or LNT, but to let all buildbots
use LNT to call the makefiles, and not call them directly, as it happens
with some of them.

I think it's just a matter of "standardizing" who calls the makefiles, not
change any significant behaviour in the test-suite.

cheers,
--renato