[cfe-dev] status of C++ analyzer support, list of what is still needed?

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:07:41 PST 2013

Thanks all for the responses, and the explanation of the analyzer core vs
the checkers. I understand your hesitation for a status page, I'll keep
updating clang as it becomes available. Oh, if I'm able to contribute at
some point, is there any way to find out who is working on what checkers?
Thanks!

-Tim