[cfe-dev] status of C++ analyzer support, list of what is still needed?

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:32:52 PST 2013

Hello all,

I realize C++ support isn't yet complete for the static analyzer, but is
there a place where I can go to see the status, and what needs to be
finished?

Also, I'm assuming that the C++ functionality is based on "checkers", is
that the case? I ask because I was looking over the notes from the 2012
llvm meeting specifically the talk titled "Building a Checker in 24 hours".
Thanks for any pointers, I'm new to clang but would like to use it to
analyze C++ code.

-Tim