[cfe-dev] Parse AST several times

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 04:13:24 PST 2013

Hi,
   I am creating and parsing an AST. During this parsing, I am making some
changes(using rewriter) to the file. I want to now update the AST and parse
the AST conforming to the edited file. Unfortunately, the
sourcemanager.createMianFileID(FileEntry) gives an error saying
"MainFileID.isInvalid() && MainFileID already exists". How can I parse the
AST several time, while updating the AST after each parsing.

Regards,
Adil
LUMS SSE