[cfe-dev] intending to contribute on clang

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 03:29:17 PST 2013

You can browse open issues and try to find something small to get you
started. You can also search for FIXME comments in the code and try to
improve the codebase. Improving diagnostics is another option. But
whatever you choose know that it won't be easy, you'll have to read
the standards and understand the languages very well (this is
something I've been trying to do without much success) and also
understand the design of llvm/clang.