[cfe-dev] Evolution of advanced refactoring support

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Thu Feb 28 02:26:16 PST 2013

> We don't do control flow (yet).

Would you like to change this design aspect?

>     http://coccinelle.lip6.fr/papers/popl09.pdf
>

> At a glance, this all looks super-theoretical :)

I agree to this view also from my knowledge background. I hope that the
technology "CTL-VW" (computation tree logic with variables and
witnesses) will be reused for further software development besides the
programming language "OCaml".

> The big question for us is: how can we make it simpler to use.

I find that the application of "SmPL" is relatively easy after I became
used to it. Corresponding extensions might be interesting for the
involved class libraries.

Regards,
Markus