[cfe-dev] query regarding system-header-simulator.h

Jyoti jyoti.yalamanchili at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 02:45:36 PST 2013

Hi Jordan,
I understand it's overall purpose now. However, need some more clarity. So
does this mean that if system-header-simulator.h is included
in a test file all system function declarations in system headers will be
overridden by those in system-header-simulator.h ?
In effect, i want to know what #pragma clang system_header" means or what
it does?
I know #pragma clang is a directive to clang and it is informing something
about system headers to clang but precisely what is my question.
Does it also mean that it should be possible to compile a test file
invoking system functions by just including system-header-simulator.h
file and not including the system headers directly ?
I did try by including malloc in test file div-zero.cpp and including
system-header-simulator.h instead of stdlib.h, but fails to compile.

Thanks in advance.