[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4 Branch Freeze

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Thu Dec 19 11:15:08 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I think that we should keep source compatibility, not necessarily binary compatibility, in maintenance releases. Binary compatibility, when possible, is nice, but should not stand in the way of the bug fixes themselves.

Some of the packagers should comment on this topic :)

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist