[cfe-dev] OpenCL C

Pekka Jääskeläinen pekka.jaaskelainen at tut.fi
Tue Dec 17 14:37:50 PST 2013

On 12/17/2013 07:12 PM, Renato Golin wrote:
> Can we have that running as a buildbot?

That would be great, but unfortunately it costs money to
get the conformance suite and probably comes with NDAs.
Perhaps it will be possible to get the suite by some
means, and install a private buildbot for it at some point.

For now I think a way to proceed would be to create a
table like the mentioned http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html
for features described in the OpenCL 1.2 (and later 2.x)
specs and start crossing out what is done. Perhaps
refer to (sub)sections and even sentences in the
specs that deal with the kernel language. I can
start it when I get some time.

About the vagueness of the specs. We can forward those
issues to Khronos and hopefully they'll correct it
in the future specs releases. Until that we just
interpret the vague spots as we see fit?

https://www.khronos.org/bugzilla/

--
--Pekka